This Sculpture was my first attempt at a full body sculpture.
I had switched to using Super Sculpy as my medium with this one and was still trying to learn proportion, composition, and some of the finer details. I was still very new to sculpting, so like most of my works, it took me a long time to complete.
This sculpture also taught me the importance of planning out a mounting strategy before you start sculpting. Once I had it all done, I had no idea how to mount if for display. I ended up using some painted wooden dowels and a wooden plaque, but the mount ended up breaking and I was never pleased with the overall look. It lives in one of my closets now.
This one is made of baked SuperSculpey(r) and acrylic metallic paint.